As we spend more time at home we are all wanting to make sure our home is a comfortable and organized place to be. We are currently offering in-home consultations with some slight modifications to the way we generally operate. When we come to your home, you can expect the following:
- We have sanitized our hands prior to entering your home. We will also be happy to sanitize our hands upon entry.
- We will be wearing a face mask the entire time we are in your home.
- We will try our best at all times to keep a 2 metre distance between you and anyone else in your home.
- We leave our personal belongings outside.
- We supply all our own food or drink and will not require anything from you.
In addition to these measures we will not proceed with the appointment if our staff are feeling ill or have any COVID-19 symptoms leading up to our appointment. We will try to give you as much notification as possible if we cannot proceed with the consultation due to sickness.
We will also expect that you will inform us asap if you, or anyone in your family, is feeling ill or presenting COVID-19 symptoms in the days leading up to our appointment. If a cancellation arises due to sickness, no cancellation fees will be charged. We will make our best effort to reschedule our appointment at a later date, or provide a consultation via our virtual services.
We will continue to monitor the situation in Winnipeg and may need to adapt our in-home consultation policy in response to any advice or mandates given by the province of Manitoba.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.