- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Three Pine Organizing.
- Organizer means to the person carrying out organizing services on behalf of the Company.
- Service means the organizing services carried out on behalf of the Company.
- You (referred to as either “You”, “the Client”, or “Your” in this Agreement) means the individual accessing Our Services, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using Our Services, as applicable.
- Session means the visit to the Client’s service address by the Organizer in order to carry out the Service.
If You have any concern or dispute about the Service, You agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting the Company.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us:
By using Our Service You agree to the following fees. The Organizer will make you aware that these additional services will be charged to you if needed, and You will be given a chance to decline these services before they are carried out. All dollar values in this agreement are stated in Canadian dollars.
- In-home walk-through (detailed measurements, product suggestions & design plan): $165-$210 (up to 1.5 hours)
- Personal shopping & product sourcing: $65/hr with a minimum 1 hour charge.
- Recycling drop off: $45 per trip
- Any additional labour will be charged at $65 per hour
All labour charges are rounded up to the nearest 15 minutes.
In order for the session to run smoothly we ask a few things from You:
- Clear and clean a working space (counter top, floor space, table or bed). This ensures that We have a spot to sort & make categories.
- If you have cleaning supplies that You prefer to use, please make them available during the session. The basics include:
- Disinfectant spray/wipes
- Paper towels
- Cleaning cloth
- Dish soap
- Counter and glass cleaner
- Vacuum/ broom and dustpan
- Garbage bags, boxes for recycling and donations
Our goal is to keep You safe, while providing a great experience. Please help Us do so by reading the following:
- Our Organizers will:
- Wear masks if required by the Client
- Bring their own food & water (though we will never turn down coffee and baked goods)
- You are not required to wear a mask, unless You would like to.
- If You or any immediate family member experiences any of the following symptoms within 48 hours of your session, You will inform Us to reschedule:
- Cough, runny nose, sore throat
- Fever or chills
- Nausea or diarrhea
- You will inform Us of any health conditions – heart, autoimmune, chronic illness or allergies
- You will inform Us if any of the following has occurred in your home in the last 12 months:
- Bed bugs
- Smoke/fire damage
- Water damage
- Pests or infestation
- Asbestos or hazardous materials
Our Organizers are not responsible for cleaning up dangerous, hazardous or unhealthy waste.
- We love pets and children. For their safety, please keep pets separated and have minors supervised. We often encounter hazardous materials (chemicals, broken glass, nails, etc) and will not be responsible for minors protection. As some of Our Organizers have allergies to pets, we ask that you inform us via email after booking your session if you have any pets in your home. This will assist us in scheduling the right Organizer for your space.
- If at any time You are uncomfortable with the pace (ie, your Organizer is moving too quickly), make sure you communicate. We are here to work with You.
- The Organizer reserves the right to stop the session at any time if they feel uncomfortable or believe that their/your health and safety are at risk.
- Organizers will not lift or move objects over 50lb.
- All sessions over 4 hours will include (1) 15 minute break for the Organizers and the Client (hydrating & snacks are key). This also allows the Organizer and the Client to evaluate the progress of the session.
- You will inform us if you require protection for home surfaces (ie hardwood floors, marble or granite counter tops, wool rugs).
- We are prepared to install small projects (ie shelves, bookcases, picture frames, hooks, etc). For larger projects, we will refer a handyman or contractor.
All information gathered and discussed with Our the Client is completely confidential. Please do not share anything with Us if You are not ready or comfortable. Our job is to help You find relief – not to add to your stress. Please know that we respect your privacy & anonymity.
We often use photos to share on social media as part of Our promotional material. We will never disclose client’s names without their direct permission. We also do Our very best to make sure there is no personal information or photos shared on social media. If you prefer to have your space excluded from Our promotional material, You will need to notify the Organizer at the start of the Session.
Breakage and Damage Policy
We will make every effort not to break items, but accidents do happen. We have Limited Liability protection for replacement or repair. Identical replacement will be attempted but not guaranteed. We ask that all irreplaceable or sentimental valuable items within the space being organized during the Session are removed prior to Our team arriving.
- Damage must be reported to email@example.com or phone within 2 business days of the Session or We will not be held liable.
- We cannot be responsible for damage due to faulty and/or improper installation, lack of maintenance, or general wear and tear of any items.
Payments and Invoicing
All organizing work will end 10 minutes prior to the Session end time to allow the Organizer to produce the invoice.
The following types of payment will be accepted; Email money transfer, Interac, cash, and credit cards. All credit cards will have a 2.4% processing fee applied to the total invoice amount.
If your Session requires product that has not been paid for in advance, Our Organizers will talk to you about a budget for product that you want to stay within. In the event that during the Session the Organizer feels that they may exceed the budget allocated for product, they will inform You and get verbal consent from You to adjust the budget. At the half-way point of the Session the Organizer will evaluate if there’s enough time to complete the project. If they feel the project cannot be completed in the remaining time they will get you permission to extend the session at the rates outlined in the “Fees”, or schedule another session. If you decline both these options the Organizer will make their best effort to complete Your highest priority items in the remaining time.
Travel outside the city of Winnipeg will be charged at the rate of $0.50/km plus $65/hr/organizer from the point at which We leave the Winnipeg city limits.
No refunds will be given for booked sessions. A credit will be offered under the terms outlined in the ‘Cancellation’ section.
A cancellation that is 3 business days or more from the start time of the Session will be allowed and will result in a 100% credit on Your account for a future booking. A cancellation that is less than 3 business days from the start time of the Session will result in a 50% credit to Your account for a future booking. All credits are valid for 1 year from the initial payment. Credits can only be used for labour charges and may not be applied to physical products purchased. If You cancel a session which was booked using a credit on file it will result in a forfeit of the credit up to the amount of the value of the Session.
Limitation of Liability
Notwithstanding any damages that You might incur, the entire liability of the Company and any of its suppliers under any provision of this Terms and Your exclusive remedy for all of the foregoing shall be limited to the amount actually paid by You through the Service or 100 USD if You haven’t purchased anything through the Service.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Company or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, loss of privacy arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the Service, third-party software and/or third-party hardware used with the Service, or otherwise in connection with any provision of this Terms), even if the Company or any supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if the remedy fails of its essential purpose.
Changes to These Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material We will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at Our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use Our Service after those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the website and the Service.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, which means that some of the above limitations may not apply. In these states, each party’s liability will be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.